|Title||Second Glens Falls Insurance Company Building.|
|Description||Second Glens Falls Insurance Company Building. Two boys stand out front.|
|Collection||Seneca Ray Stoddard Collection|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|
|Photographer||Seneca Ray Stoddard|
|Place||Warren Co./Glens Falls|
Glens Falls Insurance Company
This photograph was originally part of the Glens Falls Insurance Company archives donated to the Chapman Museum in 1977.
The second building was built in 1890. It was later used by the Masonic Temple and moved across the street.
|Print size||6.5 x 8.25"|
|Credit line||Robert H. Morgan|